CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hanging in there!

Whew!  I have been catching up tonight on the blogs I follow after a storm left us without a working modem and printer at home over the weekend.  I'm not sure if I'm jealous of the longer summer that many have or if I'm thankful for being over the first few days of chaos at school!  :)  In my classes, personalities are starting to show and I'm getting a clearer picture of the academic levels of the students.  I am truly blessed with a great group of students.  I have so much I want to share - from more ways I organize my room to learning strategies I've been using, but as for now I'm trying to keep my head above water between work, home, and fall sports (baseball is the thing with the fellas at my house).  I will be back to blog again really soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment